Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today I...20th

Today I...

...am relieved that the week was over. I love my job, but by the time I left work yesterday, I was completely worn out.

...was thrilled when I calculated how many people must have gone through the Oratory yesterday, well over 10 000, probably over 15 000.

...dragged myself to my dress rehearsal for tonight's concert and dozed in one of the church pews during our breaks.

...sang well, especially considering how tired I was.

...was in bed and out like a light within 40 minutes of getting home.

...was sick this morning, but luckily I don't seem to have a bug, I simply seem to have suffered from too much stress and not enough food over the past 24 hours. I'm feeling better now.

...will do my laundry, wash my dishes and try to talk to my poor, neglected Sweetheart before heading out to my concert. I haven't spoken to him since last weekend or written to him since early this week, probably Tuesday I think.

...am hoping our concert goes well.

...will try and be back on my regular blogging schedule as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment