Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today I...March 23rd

Today I...

...tied up all the loose ends from the Novena and Feast of Saint Joseph and filed it all away.

...had data entry brain (meaning it turned to mush) by the time I finished tying up the loose ends. It took a good two hours of working in the database to enter all the groups into our system. Very dreary and monotonous work, but it had to be done!

...ordered everything we needed for a series of upcoming tours with student from low-income neighborhoods up from storage. They're tours of the Oratory based on the four elements. Special, but a nice change from regular tours. Variety is the spice of life!

...found out that I'm entitled to two weeks paid vacation!!! That may sound like nothing much, but it's the first time I've ever been entitled to paid vacation :o) I'm going to take the week between Christmas and New Year's and probably a week in May

...was most disgusted by the weather. Cold, blustery and precipitation that couldn't decide whether it was rain, snow, ice pellets or freezing rain. I wasn't able to do my groceries (umbrella+lunch bag+purse+grocery bags = no go), so hopefully the forecast for tomorrow won't change and I'll be able to go buy food then.

No comments:

Post a Comment