Monday, March 15, 2010

Today I...March 15th

Today I...

...didn't stop for one second all day after getting up...except for my one hour lunch break and the 15 minutes I took to eat dinner. No, seriously!

...didn't hear about the apartment, so hopefully that will come tomorrow.

...was so zonked out on the way to choir practice that I fell asleep on the bus. That hasn't happened to me in a while, but luckily I know the route to practice well enough that I woke up right after the stop before mine.

...am still suffering from 'Spring Forward Syndrome'. Gimme a few days and I should be over that.

...am going to mosey along to have a shower to help me unwind and will then go to bed. Goodnight!

P.S.: Please forgive me if I am lame about posting or commenting this week, but since it is the busiest week of the year at work for me and I also have my concert, I'm going to listen to my body and prioritize sleep over all else (including my much-loved blog) to avoid making any huge mistakes at work or coming down with anything that might jeopardize my being able to sing on Saturday. It's a major fear of all singers to get sick right before a concert they've been practicing for for months on end, in my case nearly six months and then have their voice crap out on them. I've been lucky on that front so far and I'd like to stay that way :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment