Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today I...March 21st

Today I...

...am still on a bit of a high after my concert last night. It went incredibly well and we got a long standing ovation afterward. My family and friends really enjoyed it as well and told me that the choir I'm with now is definitely a keeper :o) I'd been searching for the right one ever since leaving the one I was with in University and am glad that it only took me two tries to find the right musical fit :o)

...am looking forward to begin practicing our program for our next concert in June. The theme is going to be 'Magnificat' and this is one of the pieces we're going to be singing. It's literally one of the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful Ave Maria's I've ever heard. Go and have a listen, you won't be sorry!!! I wanted to post the video directly to my blog, but just couldn't figure out how to do it...

...went to lunch with my family and had a lovely time...and a lovely meal! I had veal Romano and it was definitely worth the wait (I got my meal nearly 10 minutes after everyone else did)

...nearly died laughing when my brother said that my mother liked her beef cooked rare enough that when flies flew by the meat had to swat it with its tail!!!

...enjoyed going for two more rides in brother's brand new BMW. I may never be able to afford a car like that (it costs nearly a year-and-a-half of my salary), but at least I can cruise around in one anyhow :o)

...am taking it easy for the rest of the day before going back to work tomorrow. I could use another day off, but I'm still feeling much better than I was on Friday and yesterday morning.

2 comments:

  1. you are a busy bee, did you hear anymore about your apartment yet?

    Gil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I went to sign the lease last Tuesday, I can't wait to move :o)

    ReplyDelete