Friday, March 26, 2010

Today I...March 25th

Today I...

...had a very quiet day at work, except for the Sugar Shack themed staff lunch we had.

...had way too much to eat at the Sugar Shack themed staff lunch. They always feed us amazingly well at these things and then we all spend all afternoon yawning away.

...won a package of 15 maple sugar and taffy filled cones playing a game during the aforementioned lunch and have no idea what on earth I'm going to do with all of them.

...went to an appointment after work and then out for hot chocolate with some friends at Juliette et Chocolat, one of my absolute favorite places. I had a 'Framboisier' hot chocolate, which is thick, traditional style dark hot chocolate mixed with raspberry liqueur and topped with raspberry drizzle served in a martini glass. Totally worth the price :o)

...thought to myself how wonderful it is to live in a city so safe that I can walk home from the subway at 11:00 P.M. instead of waiting for the bus for 20 minutes in the freezing cold (because it went down to -13 last night here) without worrying about my safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment