Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today I...March 16th

Today I...

...had trouble hauling myself out of bed after getting to bed at midnight last night.

...had to borrow 1$ from my colleague 'D' in order to buy my meal ticket for lunch and a banana at work.

...went nuts looking for my office keys only to find out that my colleague C had snitched them off my desk (unintentionally). She's terrible about borrowing D and I's stuff and not giving it back and forgetting her keys all over the place. We actually have a pretty good laugh about it, the three of us. I told her that she owes me chocolate big time for making me flip out like that for nothing :oJ

...found out that I got the apartment I applied for the other day and went to sign the lease. I'm most pleased and can't wait to move so I won't have to cover my front windows anymore or do battle with Magique to keep her from ripping it.

...am going to try and make it to bed for 11:00, so I'd better get a move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment