Monday, March 1, 2010

Today I...March 1st

Today I...

...was pretty tired after staying up late to watch the closing ceremonies of the Olympics. It had high points and low points, overall I'd give them 3.5 stars out of 5.

...had a relatively quiet day at work, it's only ever just 'C' and I on Mondays because 'D' follows a Tuesday to Saturday schedule and therefore has Sundays and Mondays off.

...was late to choir practice because I had to pick cat food up on the home from work. I forgot to do it yesterday and didn't have enough left for both my kitties tonight, so I really had no choice, otherwise there may have been anarchy on the home front.

...had a good choir practice, although I'm stuck next to that singer who gets on my nerves. Apparently our voices blend well. Darn...I'll see what happens if I try to scoot away from her next session, maybe it won't mess with the choir's Feng shui too much ;o)

1 comment:

  1. you are blessed to have a good enough voice to sing in the choir.....me well I sound like a cat screeching!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete