Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today I...March 10th

Today I...

...am sharing a picture of one of the stained glass windows from the Oratory's Basilica with you, and more specifically with Gill. She's one of my most faithful blog readers and commenters, so I couldn't very well ignore her request for more pictures of the Basilica. Thanks for stopping by so often Gill :o)

...had an incredibly busy day at work.

...discovered that breathing in incense for long periods of time will give me a headache, one that is fortunately relieved by an equal intake of fresh air though.

...was happy to work with one of my oldest tour guide friends. We hadn't seen each other since January when we had a party at his place, so it was nice to be able to sit and chat with him for the last 20 minutes of my lunch break.

...was disgruntled when one of my grandmothers and one of my aunts got on my case over my wanting to rent an apartment near work. I told my grandmother about it yesterday over the phone because I was very enthused about the neighborhood and being so close to everything I need and she was happy about it too...until she drove through the neighborhood today with my aunt and my aunt didn't like it for a bunch of reasons. I answered her e-mail on the subject politely and thanked her for her concern and input, but I still felt bad about it. Nothing like having something you like or love get burned in effigy by someone you care about.

...was most disgusted when, this evening, that *&&?%$#&(*&%% neighborhood cat showed up at my BEDROOM WINDOW!!! Ugh, that blasted creature is UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

...am very much looking forward to watching CSI New York. I've been thinking about it all day! I love that show and missed being able to watch it during the Olympics.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stained window shot, I think I am going to go try and take some shots like this, thanks for the idea.

    All the best
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete